Country Tester (all genders)
For more than 9 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At Erste Digital, we strive for everyone. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
We understand your pain. QA Engineers and Testers do not get the respect they deserve! But with us, your scripting knowledge and web-based testing abilities is as much valued as the cool designs that come out of the creative team. You will work closely with our developers along the full user story, working together on the same code towards the same goal of providing market-ready software at the end of each Sprint. You will create well-structured and well-considered test cases, executing automation scripts using open source tools, all while keeping the nasty bugs away. So what? Do you want to take your career forward with us?
- Next to profound QA experience, excellent coordination skills
- A natural confidence with your communication skills, while being fluent in English and Croatian (or any other BCS language)
- Hands-on experience with tools like JIRA, Zephyr and deep insight of software QA methodologies
- Experience with testing native mobile apps
- An ability to design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open-source tools such as cypress.io, cucumber, selenium
- We’re a team of experienced testers who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries
- We provide everything you need to work (e.g., MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses) and lots of additional benefits
- We are open minded, and always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - we are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 2.000,- gross per month for this full time position
As an employee of Erste Group, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.
Apply for this Job