Cook for luxury resorts 4* in Austria and Germany, with starting in November or December 2023 (seasonal or permanent positions)
Apply now for this high paying position, joining one of our partnered ski resorts. Level up your career and work for one of the most exclusive winter resorts in Europe!
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria and Germany guarantees you a position that perfectly match your skills and expectations.
Contact us and our experienced recruiters will advise you throughout the hiring and employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated and creative Cooks of all levels, from Head Chefs to Assistant Cooks.
Qualifications & Experience
- Executive positions:
- Fluency in German and English language
- Ability to lead international teams
- Ability to track expenses and manage budgets
- All the other positions:
- Very good command of the English language
- For all positions:
- Degree in Culinary Arts
- Minimum of 1-5 years’ experience in the specific position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Sense of responsibility and pride in your performance and its impact on the hotel’s success
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about food with a desire to learn and work hard
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- International team player spirit and willingness to work abroad
- EU citizen
- Permanent or seasonal position
- Starting date: upon candidate’s availability
- Attractive remuneration package with above the average market wages. Gross salary ranges from €2.800 to €7.000
- 14 monthly salary installments
- Paid vacation
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off at no cost
- Various employee benefits, such as use of fitness & wellness areas, discount on ski-pass, etc.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress-free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform, pictures of your food and reference letters via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER