Alexander Bürkle GmbH & Co. KG has been in existence for 122 years and operates at a total of
22 locations. More than 800 employees develop and implement solutions for the electrical trade,
industry and electrical retailers. We are a technology service provider in the electrical engineering
industry. Join our team now and find your role!
Part of this group of companies is Alexander Bürkle panel solutions GmbH, our specialist in the field of
control cabinet construction for control systems and installation distributors.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
Control Cabinet Fitter (m/f/d)
- Assembly and wiring of control cabinets according to planning documents, taking into account the current standards and regulations
- Professional implementation of circuit diagrams and drawings according to specifications
- Independent assembly of electromechanical assemblies
- Completed vocational training in the electrotechnical field is an advantage
- Professional experience in switchboard or distribution board construction, as well as in reading circuit diagrams
- Good language skills either in German, English or Croatian
- Motivation and reliability
- Jobrad: If you ride your bike to work, we will reward you. For each day you receive two euros. And with JobRad we support you in leasing a bike of your choice.
- Work-life balance: We provide flexible working hours so that you can better combine family, career and free time.
- Hansefit: We pay half, you get the full program.
- Integration support
- 30 days vacation
- Vacation pay and special payments according to collective agreement