Location: Savudrija, Umag
Responsible for achieving hotel targets by optimising revenues through an assigned account base, as well as prospecting new clients in assigned markets. Assigned markets may change according to hotel needs. The key measurement of performance will be performance versus the Revenue goals.
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned account base or geographic area, ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts and ensuring production of each according to the established minimum guaranteed room nights as per contract.
- Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for, this includes thorough research, analysis and rate proposal for the respective accounts
- Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets
- Conduct site inspections according to the Kempinski corporate identity.
- Adhere to the Corporate SOP's.
- Follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.
- Detailed knowledge of competitor sets.
- Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of the hotel.
- Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for.
- SMART contracting to ensure optimum yielding during annual rate negotiations.
- Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing with the preparation of the annual budget by providing statistics and forecasts of account productions.
- Execute sales actions within set cost budget structure.
- Document all sales actions in Salesforce/ Delphi
- Update Salesforce/ Delphi contact database at all times.
- Cross sell other Kempinski Hotels
- Understand, and follow the Company Sales Vision.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Act as Kempinski Sales ambassador at all times and sell all services and facilities, in addition to the accommodation
- Follow the sales and marketing results and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Keep grooming matches with standard.
- Conduct health regulation, safety policy.
- Settle danger situations and inform potential danger.
- Carry out all the processes of safety emergencies.
- Ensure the heart of the house clean, safe andhygiene.
- Keep analysis, evaluate, improve self-behaviour.
- Comply with code of conduct.
- Comply with Staff Handbook and related policies.
- Complete the temporary job assigned by the reporting leader.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Apply now via the 'Brza prijava' link or via email : [email protected]
or tel : 00386 40 457 150 (Helena Vehovec - HR Manager)