Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
STRABAG BRVZ d.o.o.
Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
STRABAG employs around 74,000 people at 700 locations worldwide, working on progress. From building construction and structural engineering, road construction and civil engineering, bridge building and tunnelling, industrial sites and port infrastructure, to building management and project development – we are thinking ahead, aiming to become the most innovative and sustainable construction technology group in Europe. Every single one of us plays an important part: together we and our partners complete projects successfully and grow to meet new challenges. Together we achieve great things.
We are seeking a highly skilled Cloud Engineer to help us build and maintain our cutting-edge cloud infrastructure. You'll work with a team of top-notch engineers to develop and implement innovative cloud solutions that will transform the way we do business.
As a Cloud Engineer on our team, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available cloud infrastructure solutions
- Optimize cloud performance and cost-efficiency
- Evaluate and manage cloud security risks and provide solutions to mitigate them
- Work with the latest cloud technologies, including Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Collaborate with other engineers to build and maintain Azure pipelines
- Stay up-to-date on the latest cloud computing trends, technologies and best practices
- Participate in cloud security and compliance efforts
- A strong background in cloud infrastructure design and deployment
- At least 3 years of experience in cloud administration, architecture and security, focusing on Azure but also including experience with AWS or GCP
- Strong understanding of cloud security architecture, principles, and best practices.
- Open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do
- Ability to work with an agile Team, being able to be self-driven and looking for continuous improvements to both the process and the systems
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, take responsibility and efficiently drive own initiatives
What we offer:
- Work in a global, multinational working environment with a strong team spirit
- Be part of our growing IT division in our office in Belgrade or Zagreb
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas, concepts, and new initiatives – we will support you
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one
- Competitive salary depending on professional knowledge
Are you a Cloud Engineer who is passionate about pushing the limits of what's possible with cloud technology? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where your ideas can truly make a difference? If so, we want you to join our team as a Cloud Engineer and revolutionize the future of Cloud Infrastructure and Security!
Tel. +43 676 428 8034