Children Animator (m/f)
Children Animators/Day Care for a luxury resort in Austria with starting date in February-March 2023, seasonal or permanent position
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Children Animators/Day Care, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in February-March 2023, seasonal or permanent position.
Children Animator (m/f) for a luxury resort in Austria
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Pedagogy/ Early childhood education or equivalent. Professionals without degree, but with proven previous experience as Au-Pair can apply as well.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or cruise ship
- Good German and fluency in English are mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle all emergencies related to children
- Kind, proactive and out-going personality
- Ability to work in variable shift pattern
- Able to work effectively as part of an international team
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- High level of personal appearance
- EU citizen
- Create resourceful activities for the young hotel guests
- Prepare Kids Club according to weekly plans of care
- Follow Daily Schedule and maintain log of children being checked in and out of the Kids Club
- Always supervise children for safety and health concerns
- Keep count of children and assist all children to restroom
- Maintain order amongst the children
- Supervise the children's snacks and refreshments
- Make holidays with children more enjoyable and relaxed
- Plan and promote games, dances, arts, and crafts activities
- Organize all materials and equipment related to the activities
- Maintain required materials and equipment, and notify superiors of items that should be repaired or replaced
- Make sure toys and games are clean and sanitary
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Be the first contact point for parents
- Starting date in February-March 2023, seasonal or permanent position
- Paid vacation
- Competitive payment - monthly net salary € 1.700, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days & 48 hours/week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letter to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website