Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.06.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Chief operating officer (m/f)
For our client, PARADOX MUSEUM, the most innovative and fastest growing company in the edutainment industry, we are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join their team in Zagreb.
As Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall business operations strategy as this is crucial for growth and success of the company. The COO will be responsible for leading project teams to conceptualize, manage, and deliver projects, exhibits and/or products on time and within budget in collaboration with the department managers.
- Overseeing the Paradox Zagreb legal entity actions
- Developing and maintaining quality standards of product
- Supporting collaboration between R&D, Production, Maintenance, Installation, Architecture, Design and manufacture of Exhibits
- Participating in Paradox’s strategy meetings and management team
- Developing operations strategies and procedures to facilitate cooperation between departments
- Establishing policies and procedures that promote company’s culture and vision
- Creating reports for management
- Budgeting and financial planning of all operations.
- Coaching, mentoring and leading junior team members.
- Minimum of 10 years of previous work experience as COO, or in business administration, business management, finance, operations, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/ management and other certifications
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Availability to travel often
- Strategic thinking
Nice to have:
- Additional foreign languages.