Ovaj oglas je istekao 25.06.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Chef de Rang / Waiter (m/f)
Chef de Rang / Waiter for a luxury hotel in Germany with starting date in June – July 2023 or upon agreement.
Do you want to progress your career in the hotel industry?
Apply now for this high paying position, joining one of our partnered hotels.
Level up your career and work for one of the most exclusive hotels in Europe!
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and S. Tyrol in Italy guarantees you a position that perfectly match your skills and expectations.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Chef de Rang / Waiter, for our partner hotel, in Germany, with starting date in June – July 2023 or upon agreement.
Chef de Rang / Waiter (m/f)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Hospitality or Catering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Very good German and English language skills
- Knowledge and ability to run a restaurant section
- Ability to work in variable shift pattern
- Able to work effectively as part of an international team
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of wines and champagnes
- High level of personal appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- EU citizen
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g., about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials and offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g., parties)
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Starting date in June – July 2023 or upon agreement
- Monthly gross salary from € 2.900/ Very competitive pay, 5 working days/week and 45 hours/week, 13 salaries and yearly bonus possible.
- Paid annual leave
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Accommodation provided with low deduction is salary or hotel will provide fee accommodation for the first 2 weeks.
- Daily meals are provided
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform, pictures of your food and reference letters to [email protected]
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website