Chef de Rang / Waiter (m/f)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Chef de Rang / Waiter, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in February-March 2023, seasonal or permanent position.
Chef de Rang / Waiter (m/f) for a luxury resort in Austria
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Hospitality and Catering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Very good German and English language skills
- Knowledge and ability to run a restaurant section
- Ability to work in variable shift pattern
- Able to work effectively as part of an international team
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of wines and champagnes
- High level of personal appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- EU citizen
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g., about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials and offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g., parties)
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Starting date in February-March 2023, seasonal or permanent position
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary starting from € 37.800/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letter to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website