Ovaj oglas je istekao 11.06.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Channel Account Manager (f/m/d)
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. (SGS) is a Croatian-based company, we blend EMEA and NEARSHORE resources to provide comprehensive business solutions, shaping the Future of Work for employees while simultaneously providing comprehensive business solutions that are highly cost-efficient for our clients.
SGS is a Hight-Tech Software and the first DaaS ‘Department as a Solution’ provider. DaaS enables clients to build high-quality and tailor-made teams in Sales, HR, Operations, Back Office, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Care. The department is under the direct lead and management of the client while reducing administrative procedures and costs.
At the core of our DNA, SGS has earned a reputation for creating high-impact solutions, helping our clients increase significance, efficiency & profitability. DaaS will bring a global paradigm shift by serving as a progressive advisor & facilitator to our client's professional endeavours.
MISSION: "We WORK & YOU GROW" - SGS optimizes the efficiency & effectiveness of our client's value chain and business success. We enable our client's business success and growth with our DaaS "Department as a Solution". We help them to move into the 21st century. Our focus is to drive, create and optimize our client's impact in their market by making them more successful.
VISION: To become the global DaaS provider. To change how future generations will work, live & play—introducing a new concept to clients that enable them to become more successful and competitive.
Channel Account Manager (F/M/D)
[Location: Zagreb Office]
Language Skills: Englisch-C1
- Proven channel sales and account management experience in OT/IT industry including relationship building for 3 years or longer
- Experience in managing channel partners
- Experience in B2B and B2C
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, adaptability and quick to learn new skills
- Positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility and be accountable for own actions
- Manage accounts and opportunities with CRM and maximize customer retention
- Fluency in English languag
- Previous knowledge of CRM software
- Any additional language is a plus
Education (min): Bachelor in Business administration or similar education
Reports to CSO
Contract: Full-Time permanent
· Relocation package
· Flexible working hours
· Permanent employment
· Possibility to participate in educational workshops
· Snacks and free beverages
- Implementation of a strategic network of channel partners in predefined geographic regions such as Scandinavia, the UK, Ireland, DACH, Benelux, France
- Train, manage and implement the channel partner certification and integration in SGS corporative intranet
- Maintain existing relationships to channel partners in software, hardware, or IT consulting services
- Coordinate any arising issues between SGS team and Channel Partner's team.
- Coordinate with partners to develop a joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives
- Developing and implementing new strategic plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Business literacy in Croatian and English, German/Italian/French is a plus
- Proven training experience is a benefit
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Result orientation: The ideal candidate has a clear understanding of what it means and takes to deliver results on time, on budget and on quality.
- Analytical skills: The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communicative skills. The candidate has healthy self-confidence and easily understands and evaluates the given situation.
- Open-minded and driven by success: He/ She has the ability to quickly drive ideas into solutions while helping to provide input and help the team.
- Strategic orientation: The candidate is quickly able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects.
Join a great team, a growing company with international expertise and long-term changes for your career.
If you are the right candidate for the position, we look forward to getting to know you! Please apply via application link below.
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. / Ulica grada Vukovara 284 / 10000 Zagreb / Croatia