Clockwork Bemanning AS is a Norwegian recruitment company, established in 2014. We are located in Bergen. Since 2014 we have grown a lot, we count currently 100 employees, 7 in administration, while the rest are leased out on projects in the public and private sectors.
We hire qualified and professionally trained manpower to both short and longer projects. We handpick only qualified and experienced manpower from both Norway and abroad. Our staff coming from EU countries have valid work and residence permits in Norway and salaries by Norwegian collective agreement.
All our employees undergo a series of tests and training before being sent out to our customers. Through close cooperation with both bank and tax office, we ensure that our employees are well integrated into the Norwegian society.
Carpenters and Shuttering carpenters (m/f)
Clockwork Bemanning AS, Norway
We are continuously looking for skilled carpenters, shuttering carpenters to Bergen for project with our costumers.
- Certificate and/or documented experience from previous work.
- Thorough knowledge of carpentry shop tools and equipment.
- Knows how to plan the workday and work structured.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Have a good interpersonal skills and contributes to a good working environment.
- Ability to follow clearly defined procedures and practices.
- Can speak a Scandinavian language or English, Polish.
- Gross monthly salary: 4.000 - 4.400 EUR (for weekly 50 working hours; from 20.00 to 22.00 EUR hourly)
- Good working conditions.
- Exciting projects, varied tasks.
- Competitive salary and insurance.
- Possibility of permanent employment with guaranteed salary.
- Focus on professional development.
- Professional and necessary tools.
- Help with accommodation.
- Help in solving different problems and paperwork with local authorities.
- Working with a Croatian / Bosnian group of co-workers