Ovaj oglas je istekao 22.03.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Card Scheme Compliance Director (m/f)
We are seeking for a experienced Card Scheme Compliance Director (m/f)
- Managing the mandatory compliance requirements of major Card Schemes, especially of Visa and MasterCard.
- In cooperation with the Risk Department, continuously managing the compliance levels of all current and future projects
- Ensure all Card Scheme mandates are properly implemented in the system.
- Serve as Point of Contact between the company and the Financial Partners and Regulators.
- A pro-active approach on recognizing scheme compliance risk
- Compliance assessment of internal regulations and procedures - Creating and managing best practices for compliance to Card Brand rules and regulations.
- Active cooperation with foreign branches and partner companies in the scope of drafting procedures and updating internet services terms and conditions
- Cooperation with company’s Legal Departments, Risk, AML, Underwriting, Business Development as well as banks and regulatory bodies.
- Customer needs analysis for specific payment service criteria
- Monitoring and tracking Card Scheme notifications for process and/ or system change.
- Coaching and mentoring team members and expand overall scheme compliance knowledge
- Interpreting regulations and notifications in relation to the specific business and/or technical impacts
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Working in a truly multinational, well fitted team
- Stable employment with an attractive remuneration
- Large scope of responsibility and self- reliance
- Professionally equipped workplace
- Full time employment with a contract of your choice
- Constant education
Plaća: Od 2500 EUR
- Fluent English in both speech and writing (Interview will be performed in English)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position with Acquiring Bank, Payment Institution or within the Visa and/.or MasterCard Network.
- Broad insight into the legal regulations of payment instruments
- Ability to efficiently apply compliance knowledge in practice
- Availability and commitment to tasks at hand
- Flexibility regarding frequent business trips
If you meet the requirements and want to get an interesting job in a new & exciting environment, please send your resume via the application link.