C#/.NET Software Developer (m/f/d)
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. (SGS) is a Croatian-based company shaping the Future of Work. Thanks to DaaS (Department as a Solution), SGS enables international small and medium-sized companies to select, create, implement, manage, operate and move their local teams and departments into Croatia. SGS is where ambitious and skilled talent finds full-time opportunities for fast-growing and impactful companies across Europe.
Our client, dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in the Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988 today dSPACE employs over 2,000 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process efficient through innovative tools and services. For their office in Zagreb dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals. You will work on exciting and technologically cutting-edge product development projects, in the areas of control prototyping and Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) simulation.
C#/.NET Software Developer [F/M/D]
[Location: Zagreb Office]
Language Skills: English B2/C1
We are looking for a C#/.NET software developer (f/m) to further develop the automotive bus system support of our product dSPACE ConfigurationDesk®.
ConfigurationDesk is a configuration and code generation tool that enables the automatic implementation of behavioural models and I/O and bus system support for dSPACE hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulators.
- Bachelor´s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable
- Very good knowledge of the C#/.NET programming language or any other high-level language, such as C ++, Java
- Good conversational English skills (B2)
NICE TO HAVE (desirable, but not mandatory, any of this is a benefit, the more the better)
- Experience in software engineering, for example, UML, OOA, OOD
- Experience in the development of software for real-time systems or embedded systems
- Experience with MATLAB® / Simulink®
- German language skills (is a plus)
Education (min): Bachelor´s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable
Willingess to Travel (%): 20%
Reports to Manager
Sector: Cloud ICT solutions
Contract: Full-Time permanent
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With dSPACE, you have a responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
Role description / Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participation in the requirement specification for new functionality
- Concept, design, implementation, testing, maintenance and documentation of C#/.NET software components
- Collaboration with other developers and test engineers
- Work according to defined development processes
- Customer support in case of technical problems
Personal characteristics / PERSONALITY
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Communication and team skills
If you are ready to be part of this diverse and unique team, don't hesitate to send your application, we are willing to know you.
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. / Ulica grada Vukovara 284 / 10000 Zagreb / Croatia