Ovaj oglas je istekao 31.08.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Buyer / Merchandiser (m/f)
Jessica Graaf Ltd , a Dublin, Ireland based importer and supplier of ladies fashion garments to department chains in Europe has an opening for an EXPERIENCED buyer and merchandiser.
We also operate a chain of 30 concessions in the UK, for which we need an experienced buyer plus merchandiser.
The job is based in Dublin, Ireland, and is a permanent job [ after a probationary period ].
The successful candidate:
- Educated to Degree standard in Fashion buying and merchandising or 3rd level education degree
- A proven track record in buying.
-Travel to the UK and Europe is essential in order to keep track on merchandising in the concessions.
- Must have the ability to buy a balanced, commercial range from concept to the finished product.
- Logical as well as out of the box creative thinking is essential.
- Must be commercially savvy , with an excellent understanding of mid-market retail fashion.
- Must be flexible in their approach, a good team player and have the ability to work at a fast pace and in a pressurised environment.
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt to a new environment and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills .
- Excellent and speedy computer skills are essential, including MS office.
- Ability to create worksheets, and download and organise large sums of data on a continual basis in order to know exact balances and types of merchandise left to sell.
- Must be in constant communication with our concessions to understand their requirement in order to maximise profits and minimise leftover stock.
Job Type: Permanent [ after a probationary period].
Must be proficient and quick in MS Office
Analytical thinking is essential
Must have good communication skills to liaise with our design team
Experience working as fashion buyer would be beneficial