Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.09.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Are you looking to bring your skills to Ireland?
Are you willing to relocate to Ireland and want to work for one of the largest grocery brands in Ireland?
Butcher (m/f) – Ireland
We are looking to hear from skilled and craft butchers, who have excellent English and are looking to move to Ireland!
If you are successful in the interview process you can expect to have 4 weeks accommodation paid for, your flights refunded in your wages and fantastic working environment. We have multiple stores across Ireland who are looking for skilled scratch bakers.
If you have a passion for the meats and craft butchery and always look to delivery high quality cuts and meat while having an excellent customer service, then this is the opportunity for you. What we have on offer is full time perm employment, excellent salaries for the raft Butchery/Butchery industry and an opportunity to continually upskill and learn.
- Maintain retail cuts at a high standard in accordance with customer needs;
- Drive sales through ensuring SOPs and store standards are met daily;
- Merchandise and present department to the highest standard;
- Implement planograms correctly;
- Control stock rotation so that quality and freshness of goods is of the highest standard;
- Manage waste and shrink in the department;
- Ensure continuous improvement in the Meat Department by remaining up to date with new products and initiatives;
- Enhance product knowledge by gaining information from a range of sources and share ideas, suggestions and builds;
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working
- Craft butchery course is desirable;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word);
- Numerical skill;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage;
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task under pressure;
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers;
- HACCP training is beneficial but not essential.
Salary: €1,800-€2,250 per month depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Various towns and cities in Ireland
Full assistance throughout the process with a dedicated member of the re-location team.
Flights will be reimburse with their salary.
If you are interested in making a move to Ireland and want to hear more about this job and others we currently have available, please call +353 1614 6180 / +353 1614 6105 or send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
You can also apply via application link below.