Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.06.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Business Development Manager (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager with proven experience in the IT industry to join us.
As a Business Development Manager, you will help build meaningful relationships with clients worldwide, contribute to the development of innovative solutions, and be a key part of amazing projects worldwide.
Key responsibilities include:
- Licensing software and selling custom development services
- Identifying new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Actively engaging in making new and maintaining quality relationship with existing business partners
- Identifying new prospects, processing leads, and nurturing the existing clients
- Actively seeking ways to improve the way the business operates
- Contributing to product roadmap prioritization
- Understanding clients’ needs and business models and suggesting the best technical and business solutions accordingly
- Working on innovative projects for international clients from various industries, including world-famous brands such as BMW, Philips, Scania, and more
- Maintaining quality client relationships by providing support, information and guidance
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and clients’ feedback
Who are we looking for?
To succeed at this role, you should be highly motivated and self-driven, eager to work closely with sales, marketing and development team. The job also requires:
- At least 5 years of experience at a sales or relevant customer-facing position in the IT industry is mandatory
- Strong interest in technology and the capacity to understand it from users’ perspective (an engineering or technical background is a plus)
- Proficiency with communication and sales tools, including Salesforce, MS Office, Skype, PayPal, etc.
- Initiative and the confidence to work with company’s most valuable customers and create new business opportunities
- Well-balanced sense of business knowledge and strong customer orientation focus, proactively identifying and exceeding their needs
- Leadership skills and experience are welcomed
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills are a must
- Fluency in English; other languages are a plus; other languages are a plus
What’s in it for you?
We have an amazing team that works on innovative projects using state-of-the-art technology. In addition to great culture and a relaxed, collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Competitive base salary along with sales-based commissions
- Flexible working hours; freedom under responsibility
- Opportunity to travel to conferences, fairs, workshops, and team buildings, while keeping a work-life balance
- Professional development through relevant courses, conferences, and shared company library with a selection of books and magazines
- Yearly health checkup
- Employee stock option program
- Other great perks including MultiSport membership, fresh fruit and hot beverages, team building budgets, gifts for newborn children, and more
How to apply?
1) Upload your CV
2) Upload your motivational letter
3) Answer simple questions on your role. It should demonstrate your business skills for the role required. No wrong or right answers. Read the questions here.