Ovaj oglas je istekao 13.12.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Business Building Executive (m/f)
We are looking for multiple employees for following locations: Istarska županija, Primorsko-goranska županija, Splitsko-Dalmatinska županija, Dubrovačko-neretvanska županija.
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
Join us as a Business Building Executive and you will feel like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, implementing sales strategies across market. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales.
We offer a full-time employment with employment contract for an unlimited period of time.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting point-of-sale visits in accordance with the designed route plan.
- Driving strategy for the assigned territory ensuring the highest performance standards related to sales and brand objectives.
- Proactively propose and plan activities based on the territory knowledge.
- Building outstanding relationship with trade while developing entrepreneurial engagement programs.
- Location of work: Istarska županija, Primorsko-goranska županija, Splitsko-Dalmatinska županija, Dubrovačko-neretvanska županija.
- Predominately field work.
- University degree
- Experience in FMCG or other international companies is an asset
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good understanding of and curiosity about consumer and retail trends
- Proactive, action driven and independent
- Proficient English and Croatian language skills
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Driving license with a clean record for a minimum of 2 years.
Our success depends on colleagues who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to try new things, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to be promoted.
To join our growing team, apply no later than December 13th with CV in English.