Business Analyst - Asset Productivity (m/f)
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
Business Analyst - Asset Productivity (m/f)
In this role, you will focus on improving asset productivity in Central Europe by supporting local teams with analyzes and insights. Drive process improvements, standardization and cross-functional / cross-regional cooperation.
Your future challenges:
- Analyze and validate data, define and agree on key metrics and outputs
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve asset productivity in Central Europe
- Turn data into information
- Work with local and central teams to identify best practices and support the implementation of these across CE
- Support stock reconciliation and audit completion
- Drive technical innovation and add value and insight across all aspects of the business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, in Supply chain and/or Business Administration
- 12 months of experience in an analytical or data management role
- Data analytical skills (ability to work with large samples of data)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to work within different cultures and communicate key messages effectively at all levels within the organization across regions
- Critical thinking, challenging status quo
Nice to have
- Power BI
- Project Management experience or training
What do we offer:
- Annual bonus depending on personal & company performance
- Option to purchase shares within the Brambles Group
- Professional and self-development programs
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
Preferred Level of Work Experience: 1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.