Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.04.2018. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. As we continue to develop healthcare products and expand our business globally, we are consistently looking for new talents.
BT Service Enablement Manager (m/f)
Croatia - Zagreb
Type of contract: temporary full time
The Service Enablement Manager (SEM) supports the BT Country /Cluster Leads (client partners) to maximize the business value of BT investments by managing BT country operations and driving deployment and adoption of regional and global solutions and services. The SEM acts as a change agent and is planning and executing on technology initiatives on a market level. They also support operations in the market including Head Quarters and Field Force services and smaller project activities. The SEM will be vital to ensure client satisfaction for BT services and solutions and will manage operational activities and escalations. Focus is the local market / markets under responsibility & on Pfizer services supporting roll-out and adoption as well as escalated operational support and directing local demand.
Most Critical Behavioural Competencies or Capabilities:
- Owns accountability for change management (CM), cascading communications and support services escalations
- Partners with BT Line and market contacts to operationalize CM plans (SME’s, change management delivery) and deliver solutions/projects effectively and efficiently
- Develops market-specific plans based on feasibility and opportunity
- Serves as a liaison between global program teams/service owners and BT Line leads
- Adapts global materials to meet local needs
- Tracks adoption/CSAT metrics at market levels: market scorecard
- Operational support for non-infrastructure services (i.e. SharePoint team sites, POA meeting support)
- Works with other technology teams to resolve cross-functional service and support issues and escalate when needed
- Market & applications Audit support and continuous preparedness
- Ensures BT systems & operations act in accordance with global & local policies and compliance rules.
- Understands client’s operational needs in relation to the Country /Country cluster
- Secures appropriate resources for local projects, engaging with the business, and facilitating service delivery
- Coordinates cross-functional BT initiatives in the country – ipad roll-out, new field force
- Analyses business requests to determine how best to create successful resolution & direct to appropriate solution centre
- Helps consumers understand service offerings available from internal IT service providers
- Contribute to the enablement of BCP & disaster recovery in the market
Education: BA/BS in technical, business or scientific disciple preferred.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Extensive proven experience in large IT organizations
- IT Service Management qualifications e.g. ITIL (desired)
- Language : English is mandatory, Knowledge of local Language (desired) and Russian can be consider an advantage
Most Critical Technical Competencies or Capabilities:
- Very good understanding of service management
- Some travel up to 20% requirement for sub-cluster SEMs within their sub-cluster
- Business Technology is a 7x24x365 endeavour. This role may require physical or virtual participation on a weekend, holiday, or after normal business hours.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.