Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.06.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Brand Lead (m/f)
Brand Lead (m/f)
Location: Croatia - Zagreb, Slovenia - Ljubljana, Serbia - Beograd
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Full time, Sales Management
The colleague in this role is responsible for IM BU marketing activities, by creating, adapting and executing brand marketing plan and defining brand promotion strategies. The colleague is also responsible for promoted product’s DME budget, contributing to the achievement of the revenue goals and operating plan commitments while partnering with Sales colleagues in Adriatic countries and ensuring flawless execution of marketing projects and operations. This incumbent must also collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders to tailor strategies and tactics for each market, drive product growth, forecast revenues, follow up operating expenses, and achieve revenue, profitability and market share targets.
- Regularly perform situational, competitor and environmental analysis as a baseline for understanding of competitive landscape and building effective strategies for promoting of Eliqus brand to target audiences. Work closely with the IM Category lead and Sales colleagues to understand IM BU’s marketing needs and/or challenges to be resolved, by providing timely updates to asset/market assumptions while maintaining vigilance for any changing / marketplace dynamics.
- Following global updates and guidelines on new campaigns, the colleague is responsible for selection of relevant materials and projects while adapting and implementing global strategies to local level. Leads to ensure seamless integration of regional strategy into country business, acting as key liaison between country and Global commercial teams.
- Setting Adriatic brand vision and strategic direction that meet business needs by defining brand priorities and challenging the status quo with innovative marketing approach and activities.
- Develop, implement and evaluate marketing assets to enhance the effectiveness of IM BU’s communication with HCPs and target audiences, with specific emphasis on digital materials development and HCP Microsite utilization. Defining appropriate content in accordance with key product characteristics which would be used in better product positioning and differentiation in product promotional efforts.
- Building, defining and following up yearly marketing activity plans on country level together with KAMs by respecting defined strategic direction, agreed resource allocation and market characteristics and needs. Accountable for planning and controlling local DME budget as agreed for areas of responsibility while ensuring highest possible ROI. Demonstrate compliant use of financial systems and processes.
- Accountable for marketing project management through ideation, planning, execution, tracking/reporting and implementation support of programs/projects within the Marketing area. Conducts post implementation reviews and documents successful and unsuccessful project elements to improve implementation of best practices to be leveraged across Adriatic region.
- Partnering with Medical, Legal and Compliance to ensure full compliance to FCPA and other applicable SOPs for marketing operations. Partner with Medical and KAMs to educate KOLs on emergent medical research, differentiated product attributes and latest novelties in selected therapeutic areas.
- Develop a comprehensive communication and knowledge sharing strategy / mechanisms to maximize the flow of relevant information and to share best practices across countries.
- Master’s degree or Degree in Business or Healthcare disciplines.
- Takes personal accountability for outcomes. Thrives on increasing levels of responsibility by confidently taking actions to move the business forward, showing a track record of achievement throughout her/his career.
- Has deep understanding and knowledge of relevant KOLs and stakeholder relationship across the Adriatic region.
- Have previous experience on material preparation, adaptation, localization, approval while working with cross functional teams (GCO, Medical, Regulatory…)
- Has proven track of punctuality and flawless execution of all FCPA procedures and steps relevant to marketing activities.
- Respectable knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas and designated product is a plus.
- Makes timely and effective decisions by applying business and financial acumen.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
Marketing and Market Research, #LI-PFE
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.