OVS S.p.A. is the leading value fashion retailer in Italy with a dominant market share in men’s, women’s and kids’ segments. Listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since March 2015.
- €1,363 million net sales in 2016
- Italian market share 7.37%
- over 1400 stores in Italy and abroad
- about 850,000 sqm total selling area
- early 7,000 employees
OVS S.p.A. operates under several brands:
- OVS, the leading Italian brand for men’s, women’s, and kids’ clothing
- OVS KIDS, category killer and undisputed leader on the Italian market for kids’ clothing
- UPIM, the Italy’s family value retailer
- BLUKIDS, Upim’s clothing brand for kids
- CROFF, Upim’s home decoration brand
OVS is the n°1 apparel brand in Italy, leading value fashion retailer with a dominant market share in men’s, women’s and kids’ segments.
- Founded in 1972 in Venice
- € 1,151m sales in 2016
- Over 1000 stores in Italy and abroad
- 150m visitors every year
- 97 % brand awareness in Italy
- Undisputed market leader in the Italian kids industry with a double digit market share
OVS is the first Italian fast fashion brand offering everyone, every day, the freedom to dress in Italian style, always at the best possible price.
Blagajnik / prodavač (m/ž)
Osijek, Split, Zagreb
- He/she is in charge of set up and replenishing of the sales areas, paying attention not to leave it empty and avoid stock shortage.
- He/she collects goods left over by customers in the fitting rooms or in the store, in order to keep the store as tidy as possible.
- He/she advises customers in moving across store departments and inside the store.
- He/she provides customers technical information on goods specifications, composition, use, maintenance and washing instructions.
- He/she sells items and suggests customers related promotions.
- He/she oversees clients behaviour, veryifing nothing is being stolen.
- He/she checks goods prices, even in case of price changes.
- He/she ensures subscription/replacement of fidelity cards.
- He/she provides in-store delivery service to e-commerce customers.
- He/she takes care of daily cash activities (opening/closing) and related controls.
- He/she supports Visual Merchandiser in store staging.
- He/she supports Warehouse Specialist in internal relocation and shipment of damaged/unsold goods.
- He/she opens/closes the store in collaboration with Warehouse Specialist.
- High school
- Work experience: 6 months to 1 year on similar jobs
- English - basic
- Basic computer knowledge
- Temporary contract with possibility of permanent contract
- Full time working hours
- Overtime paid according to the local legislations
- Positive work environment
- Possibility of further professional development both on local and international level