Ovaj oglas je istekao 31.12.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Billing & Order Entry Specialist with Dutch (m/f) - Relocate
As a global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet. Join a winning team that enables you to build your best future! Our teams are uniquely positioned to support a multitude of industries across the globe. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself through meaningful work projects and learning opportunities. We strive to provide our employees with an experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. Become a member of the Johnson Controls family and thrive in an empowering company culture where your voice and ideas will be heard – your next great opportunity is just a few clicks away!
Are you interested in gaining international work experience? Then Johnson Controls could have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for Dutch speakers who can also speak English to join our dynamic team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
We are open to a broad range of candidates with different skills and experience, such as administrators, people from finance, order to cash,, accounts receivables, and customer services.We will provide full training and mentoring to ensure your success.
If you already have experience with order entry, validation or release, billing, dispute resolution, collections, or contract administration you could already have relevant experience and we’d be very interested to hear from you as well.
What will you do
You will play an active role in ensuring that our customers receive a first-class service experience. In addition, you work independently, in a structured manner and working on various contract administrative tasks. You will act as a partner for our sales and project management teams and be responsible for our install and service contracts. You will maintain a high level of customer service and answer contractual queries.
How you will do it
- Managing and processing orders.
- Reviewing & managing contracts data in our ERP system and monitoring they are following company policies.
- Processing data for new orders and order modifications.
- Create billing invoices and credit notes.
- Preparing & sending indexation renewal letters to customers.
- Requesting guarantees for the placed orders.
- Completing commercial correspondence and supporting project managers with order related matters.
- Communication verbally and in writing in Dutch & English.
- Be the first point of contact for contractual questions from our customers.
- Checking contracts and approvals in our CRM tool.
- Support and manage dispute resolution.
- Maintaining the master data of our customers.
- Communicating proactively with clients.
- Run calculations for customer offers.
What we look for
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Effective time management, in order to meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude and ability to provide an excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion.
- A team player who enjoys working in a team environment.
- Minimum experience working in an administrative role preferably within Finance or Legal.
- Previous experience in finance, customer service, order to cash, quote to cash, accounts receivable, billings, disputes, collections, contract administration or legal related work.
- High proficiency with MS Excel.
Relocating to Bratislava
Our Bratislava Business Centre (BBC) is located in the vibrant city centre alongside the river Danube and is walking distance from the famous Bratislava Old Town. It is home to over 1000 employees and broad range of departments that provide critical services across our organisation. We offer an international working environment where you can work independently and develop your career. Our employees benefit from a flexible working culture that combines office and home working.
Bratislava is home to many global organisations attracting a diverse community and is a great hub for international travel by air or by coach. Bratislava itself a beautiful city to visit and is close to neighbouring countries and famous cities for you to also explore and expand your travels. For more information, please go to www.visitbratislava.com
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a €3000 joining bonus (subject to T&C’s), plus a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Functions: Others: Finance Administration & Auditing
Sectors: Building & Construction
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Experience: Entry level