Ovaj oglas je istekao 24.11.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Automation Specialist (m/f)
We are looking for Automation Specialist in packaging and processing area who will implement standard service products and support development of new products in line automation and integration to processing area. Provide comprehensive technical support and service to customers for all automation service products and to support the technical sales and account managers.
You will be based in EU country, preferrable Zagreb, Croatia (alternatively Budaörs, Hungary; Bucharest, Romania; Bratislava, Slovakia; Prague; Czech Republic or Warsaw, Poland) and will belong to the virtual team of the Automation HUB with colleagues from all over Europe.
Expected travelling is approximately 70% of the time.
What will you do:
• Carry out remote support, service, start-ups of Tetra Pak plant and line automation
• Prepare and implement upgrades on automation systems
• Work with and fault find on extra low & low voltage systems
• Work with and fault find on programmable control systems, data-based software, I/O servers, edit PLC programs and re-commission
• Participate in and support the Remote support team
• Work with a team of Service Engineers
• Complete Project Handover to service department
• Sales support and issue resolution
• Write a site visit report on completion of the work, and complete the necessary check sheet[s] and forward promptly to the customer and office
• Communicate with the Automation Specialist for technical support and issue resolution
• Document service activities and update customer data, including equipment and contacts
• To carry out customer visits in conjunction with technical issues, assisting the local account managers and Service Manager
• Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
• Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
• Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
• Market competitive compensation and benefits
• Recognized qualifications or able to demonstrate through experience knowledge of automation solutions, electrical or electronic engineering, process control
• At least 3 years of experience in the industrial automation sector
• Good knowledge and proven understanding of automation platforms, systems design
• Understanding of packaging / processing equipment and processes within the food industry is an asset
• Knowledge of industrial IT & HW, Networks, Routers
• Good computer literacy
• Fluent Croatian (or Hungarian or Czech or Slovakian or Romanian or Polish) & English language knowledge is a must
• Ability to work within a virtual team
• Ability to work without supervision
• Proven understanding of Customer Satisfaction
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivating personality
• Ability to work and meet deadlines under pressure
• Health & Safety awareness
• Able to undertake continual training and further development of skills
• Full driving license
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on the 24th of November 2021.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.