Ovaj oglas je istekao 12.10.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Automation Engineer - Systems & Software (m/f)
Automation Engineer- Systems & Software (m/f) – Killarney, Ireland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We are seeking an Automation Engineer - Systems & Software for a position based in Killarney. Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturers of construction machinery.
The successful candidate will work closely with the software manager within the electrical design department, with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Crane automation software development based on crane hardware designs.
- Crane automation software architecture.
- Crane HMI/SCADA system integration and development.
- Evaluation of suitable automation systems.
- Manage work schedules and monitor work load, provide progress reports to the Software Manager.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Provide automation solutions for both new and existing cranes (automation and core crane control systems).
- Liaise with electrical design engineers and other design disciplines to prepare system requirements and to develop/document software solutions to meet business compliance and performance requirements.
- Liaise with field commissioning engineers to provide support controlled updating of version controlled software/documentation.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of a Good Engineering Practice platform for effective delivery of projects.
- Liaise with software developers to prepare software integration requirements, where necessary document interface protocols and build software interface modules.
- Develop/review crane software architecture with focus on object oriented version controlled solutions.
- Participate in risk assessments and to help provide solutions for new features/hardware.
Qualifications Requirements and Experience
- Min Level 7 degree in any of the following disciplines: Software/ Automation / Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Knowledge in the following areas a distinct advantage:
- Programming knowledge and experience of Safety and Non-safety PLC systems using Codesys.
- Previous experience architecting PLC/DCS systems in an object orientated fashion. Previous experience with scripting languages.
- Previous experience with PLC bus systems (Profinet/Profibus/CAN bus/Modbus etc.) Risk analysis and safety compliance related to the PLC control and understanding of Performance Levels (PLr / SIL).
- Experience with ABB PLC’s. o Experience and good understanding of IP industrial networking and system communications.
- SCADA systems application/development
- Strong communication and reporting skills (verbal and in writing).
- Ability to analyse problems and derive solutions.
- Ability to manage project requirements and schedules.
- Work as necessary in the heavy machinery environment at container terminals and assist with crane commissioning.
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary (40.000 – 60.000 EUR annual gross depending on qualifications)
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX