Ovaj oglas je istekao 04.12.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Automation Engineer - Production (m/w/x)
Join us as Automation Engineer - Production (m/w/x)
and work with us on changing the future!
What awaits you at Mynaric
• You will automate existing and upcoming manufacturing processes within the context of production improvement for high-tech airborne and space products.
• You will be responsible for weak point analyses, concept developments and the implementation of measures to automate processes.
• You will work on machine data collection to support our MES system and to create dashboards.
• You will be collaborating with Design and Manufacturing Engineers on increasing overall productivity and integrating automation solutions into the production processes.
• Your ultimate goal will be to enhance production throughput and support technicians by providing them with efficient automated tools and processes.
Have you always wanted to send your work to the sky or even space? Then you are exactly the right fit for us! Lift up and work with inspiring colleagues from all over the world as you embark on an incredible journey with Mynaric to work on unique and challenging projects and make a real contribution to the future of connectivity.
We offer you permanent employment, varied areas of responsibility, and attractive employee benefits. Mynaric is absolutely committed to being an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
So if this sounds like the kind of place where you would like to work then apply today and be part of the company that is changing the world!
• You have a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Automation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronical Engineering, or related field.
• Proficient in programming languages such as Linux, C++/C#, SQL, and Python.
• Expertise in bridging the gap between machines that are running on different programming languages, enabling seamless communication.
• Proficiency in integrating machines into web-based applications.
• Experienced with CAD and PLM programs (Siemens NX, Vault, Teamcenter or similar).
• Experienced with PLC programming and robots/sensors.
• Comprehension to break down manual processes into clear actions and to transfer them into machine set ups.
• Clear communication and hands-on mentality are qualities that describe you.
• You are an absolute team player and are interested in helping to shape the upcoming era of laser communication.
• Professional working proficiency in English language, both written and verbal.