Ovaj oglas je istekao 31.01.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Audit Senior (m/f)
Audit Senior (m/f) - Cork, Ireland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
For our client, one of the ‘Big 4’, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Senior based in Cork, Ireland. The Cork Audit practice services a number of Multinational and private indigenous companies across the manufacturing, retail, distribution, services, software technology, healthcare, energy and financial services (mainly funds and leasing) sectors. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Audit team. You will be self-motivated, and have the ability to plan, execute and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Work on a range of audit assignments, co-ordinating and taking responsibility for planning, execution and completion
- Research and resolve technical queries
- Work on ad-hoc assignments and projects
- Supervise up to and including teams of 5 onsite
- Communicate with client management and deliver on deadlines and expectations
- Present reports to management on issues identified during the audit
- Report directly to firm partners, directors and managers, working towards the achievement of individual and firm goals and targets
- Liaise with other professional departments including Tax, Actuarial and Professional Practice
Experience & Skills:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Must have 3+ years in a professional audit environment
- Must have fluency in English
- Strong technical skills
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Permanent employment with the client
- Competitive base salary, (€36,000 for non-qualified, without ACA or ACCA or in progress. €45,000 for qualified, ACA or ACCA graduated).
- Flexible benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- ACA/ACCA sponsorship
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals
- Regular promotions
- Work-life balance.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on 00385 1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA Euro Croatia d.o.o.
Savska c. 32/IX