Ovaj oglas je istekao 06.04.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Administrative Receptionist (Health Unit) (m/f)
Hiring Agency: Embassy Zagreb
Position Title: ADMINISTRATIVE RECEPTIONIST (HEALTH UNIT) - All Interested Applicants
Open Period: 03/24/2021 - 04/06/2021
Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+1
Series/Grade: LE - 0105 5
Salary: HRK kn165.513
Work Schedule: Full-time
Promotion Potential: LE-5
Duty Location(s): 1 Vacancy in Zagreb, HR
Telework Eligible: No
For More Info: HR Section, 000-000-0000, [email protected]
• Open to the public
Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency::
• All Interested Applicants
Security Clearance Required:
• Term appt, NTE 2 yrs
• Definite not to Exceed 2 yrs
Appointment Type Details:
• We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
The work schedule for this position is:
• Full Time (40 number of hours per week)
• Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (4 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Relocation Expenses Reimbursed:
• Not Required
The incumbent provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks in support of the Mission medical unit under the direct supervision of the Regional Medical Officer/Medical Provider. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. The incumbent is the first point of contact, by both phone and in person, for patients and visitors to the medical unit and must maintain absolute patient confidentiality at all times.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one (1) year of secretarial or receptionist experience is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Incumbent must have working knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures; knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet/Intranet); and knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
Completion of high school is required
LANGUAGE: English - Good working knowledge (will be tested) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES The position requires the ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with sensitive issues. Must be flexible, service-oriented, self-motivated and able to work within the existing Mission structure. Must have the ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure. Must possess strong customer service, verbal communication and listening skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass security certifications.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead
of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date;
and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust - Non-Sensitive Clearance.
To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement
by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify
your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
• Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent if applicable)
• High School Diploma
• DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
• SF-50 (if applicable)
Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained
by contacting the Human Resources Office.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Croatia.