Ovaj oglas je istekao 11.02.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Administrative Employee (Legal Assistant) (m/f)
Grade: G2-G5 (net (basic) monthly salary* for this vacancy: EUR 3 434,67 to 4 856,73)
Duration of appointment: three years
Career path: Technical
Application deadline: 11.02.2020
Directorate Appeals Committee Secretariat – Legal Support (D 0.6) is responsible for providing support to the presiding and committee members of the Appeals Committee, an advisory body within the EPO's internal justice system charged with the settlement of disputes between the EPO and its serving or former staff.
The directorate is now looking for a legal assistant to support the director and carry out secretarial duties. The activities of the directorate frequently involve interaction with internal and external stakeholders, making for a varied portfolio of interesting and unique responsibilities.
Your main responsibilities
• Handling communication and correspondence, incl. updating databases/archives and performing file management
• Registering and monitoring deadlines
• Processing legal documents, including their proofreading
• Acting as a contact person for requests, incl. information exchange and co-ordination of tasks within the directorate and with other departments
• Assisting with the production of reports and statistics on the directorate's activities
• Excellent command of oral and written English allowing for the quick and reliable processing and/or proofreading of documents
• Good command of oral and written French or German
• Very good knowledge and experience of secretarial and administrative duties, excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• A high degree of commitment with a pro-active approach, strong service orientation, flexibility and ability to work in a team
• A strong sense of integrity and discretion, ability to respect strict confidentiality
• Knowledge of relevant MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• An academic degree in law and/or a successful track record as a legal assistant in a legal department or law firm would be an asset
• Completed secondary education or - in exceptional cases - equivalent professional experience
• Working knowledge of two of the EPO's official languages
• Citizenship of one of the member states of the European Patent Organisation
It is intended to hold the interviews in calendar week 11, 2020.
* after deduction of EPO internal tax and before deduction of staff contributions to the social-security and pension schemes. The salary level depends on experience.
To foster gender diversity, EPO encourages applications from women.
The EPO is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity as a signatory to the Diversity Charter (Charta der Vielfalt) since 2010.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.