Accounts Receivable Specialist (m/f)
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
They’re looking for a fiercely independent and self-motivated person who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
1. Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
2. Collect payments from clients and customers
3. Communicate with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
4. Record and track payments in databases
5. Create reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
6. Update client accounts based on payment or contact information
1. 2+ y of experience in the Accounts Receivable position or equivalent
2. A minimum of an associate’s degree or training in accounting and billing
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
4. Expert project management and organizational skills
5. Advanced computer skills and proficiency with financial management software
6. Proficiency in written and spoken English