Ovaj oglas je istekao 12.10.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
2nd Stage operator (m/f)
1. Is responsible for construction and dismantling of scenery and decor, and setting properties.
2. Ensures the stage is safe and suitable for performance.
3. Is responsible for the correct stowage of scenery, decor and properties.
4. Is responsible for servicing and maintenance of all equipment, scenery and properties handed over to him/her, as well as for maintaining order and cleanliness in his/her field of activity
5. For copyright reasons, no changes may be made to the shows without prior permission from FAL Entertainment on land
6. Is responsible for stowing and locking up technical equipment after use
7. Is directly responsible for the strict observance of safety regulations on stage - in particular with respect to pyrotechnics, moving elements and flying tackle
8. Is responsible for materials and equipment supplied
9. Arrives punctually at all rehearsals and shows (taking preparation into account)
10. Takes an active part in shows on board
11. Observes strict secrecy with regard to internal company matters. This obtains beyond the terms of the contract
12. Follows the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual (ConSense) to the letter
13. Takes over responsibility for and administration of all stage equipment, sets and properties based on the inventory according to the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual item 4.1.3.
14. Is responsible for the care and maintenance of said equipment according to the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual item 4.2.3.
15. Hands over all stage equipment (based on the inventory) to his/her successor on termination of contract.
16. Updates and, if necessary, creates inventories and lists of equipment, as well as outstanding repairs and orders in the appropriate documents
17. Assists the first operator in preparing a monthly status report
18. Is responsible for decoration before, after and during performances, as well as regulating entrances and exits and general management of the backstage and below-stage area and communicates with the Show Manager.
19. Instructs any outside help that maybe required for the shows
20. Checks any performance site before performances.
21. Co-operates directly with and mutually supports the other operators, as well as other members of the entertainment department.
22. Is interdepartmentally co-operative.
23. Reports all defects to the First Operator by means of appropriate documentation.
24. Is supportive in ordering expendable items via the First Operator
25. Is supportive in ordering show-specific items via Entertainment on land.
26. Takes part in team discussions and is integrated in the entire team.
27. Is aware of his/her role as a host in observance of the relevant rules and practices as well as the regulations as laid out in the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual.
28. Strictly observes the on-board code of conduct, uniform rules and safety and security regulations