Ovaj oglas je istekao 12.10.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
2nd Light operator (m/f)
1. Is responsible for handling and operating all lighting equipment handed over to him in specific areas on board as laid down in the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual (item 4.1.1.).
2. For copyright reasons, no changes may be made to the shows without prior permission from
Entertainment on land.
3. Is responsible for servicing and maintenance of all equipment handed over to him/her, as well as for maintaining order and cleanliness in his/her field of activity.
4. Is responsible for stowing and locking up technical equipment after use.
5. Arrives punctually at all rehearsals and shows (taking preparation into account)
6. Takes an active part in shows on board.
7. Observes strict secrecy with regard to internal company matters. This obtains beyond the terms of the contract
8. Follows the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual (ConSense) to the letter.
9. Takes over responsibility for and administration of all Lighting equipment in specified areas (based on the inventory) as laid down in the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual item 4.1.2.)
10. Is responsible for the care and maintenance of said equipment according to the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual item 4.2.2.
11. Hands over all Lighting equipment (in the specified areas) to his/her successor on termination of his/her contract.
12. Updates and, if necessary, creates inventories and lists of equipment, as well as outstanding repairs and orders in the appropriate documents
13. Helps the First Lighting Operator in preparing a monthly status report
14. Runs show spots and programmes in public areas.
15. Is responsible for lighting ambience in all areas under the jurisdiction of the entertainment department.
16. In the event of special performances develops lighting in consultation with the Show Manager and the First Lighting Operator.
17. Supervises lighting pre-sets in the following areas: Spa, AIDA bar, Anytime Disco, Pool deck, Kids Club, Theatrium bar.
18. Runs the entertainment programme according to cue-books or on the instructions of the Show Manager.
19. Co-operates directly with and mutually supports the other operators in the entertainment department.
20. Is interdepartmentally co-operative.
21. Reports all defects to the 1st Lighting Operator with appropriate documentation.
22. Is supportive in ordering expendable items via First Lighting Operator.
23. Follows closely the technicians’ handbook on board (CMO Entertainment Technical Manual).
24. Works interdepartmentally on all events.
25. Takes part in team discussions and is integrated in the entire team.
26. Is aware of his/her role as a host in observance of the relevant rules and practices.
27. Strictly observes the on-board code of conduct, uniform rules and safety and security regulations.