Ovaj oglas je istekao 13.02.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Ruby Software Architect
Ready to make $60,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look...
What to Expect as a Ruby Software Architect at Crossover
Crossover is looking for experienced Ruby Architects to develop Ruby web based applications on both Windows and Linux. You will use your fine-tuned skills, as well as your commitment to quality and best practices, to effectively implement that development. You will play a vital role in your team, both by your independent work and your collaboration, helping us to maintain Crossover’s standard of excellence throughout the process.
Qualifications for this Opportunity
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful Ruby Engineer at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 5+ years experience with 'Ruby on rails' development on both Windows and Linux
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Ruby on Rails
- MVC & MVVC
- Database (SQL server or Oracle or MySQL)
- Basic Knowledge of Distributed Systems and Nosql databases AWS
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how it should be done and not stop until it’s done right
- If offered this role, we expect your full commitment and that this is strictly your only job
Ready to join? Start the process now by applying through our application link. If you meet the qualifications, we will proceed with a series of tests and interviews. Crossover is eager to see what you have to offer our cutting edge global workforce.