Ovaj oglas je istekao 31.12.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
NATIVE ITALIAN SPEAKING
ABOUT US Our approach is a bold one: we do not just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It is a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique products designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has the absolute independence to develop the best well- being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold- breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to assist the sales & marketing team in the implementation of all activities within the Italian market, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with expose to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing sales data.
- Support sales team by providing sales data, competition analysis, market trends, new product information, etc.
- In-store promotions for new product launches and support on the existing ones.
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business.
- Management of basic administrative tasks.
- Translations English / Italian.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Marketing diploma / Marketing background.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- FLUENT IN ITALIAN and ENGLISH.
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency.
- Excellent computer and software skills for basic data entry.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Candidates who do not speak fluent Arabic will not be considerated.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.