Ovaj oglas je istekao 27.03.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
The DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative umbrella organizations in the area of personnel services. We are a highly professional and ambitious company driven by talented and dedicated people who are committed in delivering all our services.
On behalf of our Client we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated professional at the position of:
- conducting successful human resource management practices in line with company’s business strategy and existing business culture
- overall planning, budgeting and controlling of HR procedures
- HR compliance in all areas with public and corporate laws/rules
- employment and work termination policies and practices
- employee development programs: training and education, career and succession planning
- compensation and benefit programs and payroll system optimization
- enhancement/implementations of performance measurement practices
- employer branding practices
- all other work - related topics arising from Company’s daily business management
- minimum Master's degree, preferred in legal or HR education
- previous experience of managing HR function
- business English proficiency
- excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- competitive compensation
- successful international business environment
- creative and influential position with great potential for both professional growth and contribution to Company`s success
Please send your application and CV both in English and Croatian to:
Napomena: Samo Kandidati užeg izbora bit će kontaktirani, ostale prijave pohranjujemo u DEKRA bazu kandidata. Zahvaljujemo na razumijevanju.