SPECIALIST (EMEA REGION)
ABOUT US Our approach is a bold one: we do not just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It is a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique products designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has absolute independence to develop the best well- being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold- breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR We’re looking for an E-commerce Specialist to push the development and implementation of e-commerce projects for the company within EMEA region. The successful candidate will be responsible for project management, will participate in the definition and management of the project scope, will determine project goals and outcomes as well as measures and report performance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Develop and implement strategies to increase traffic on eTailers websites, conversion rates, average order size, customer profitability & retention
- Flawless running on major EMEA eTailers platforms and respecting brand guidelines.
- Ownership and management of Customer Experience improvement for the brand including design & aesthetics, content, information architecture, branding/marketing, site performance, functionality and usability.
- Coordination with media, marketing & design team on marketing and sales activities and incorporation on dedicated webshops (special promotions, campaigns, SEO/SEM, Social Media, CRM, and Customer Care).
- Collaborate with the marketing and creative team to make data-driven and customer-focused user experience enhancements.
- Feeding Analytics team with raw data.
- Perform in-depth analysis of channel conversion, selling and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
- Achieve financial objectives.
- Coordinate all websites activities with international 3rd party partners.
- Manage, lead, mentor and train junior staff.
- Keep up with the latest and greatest trends in ecommerce.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Strong knowledge in sales, marketing and digital marketing.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in eCommerce industry.
- Knowledge of online marketing, SEO, SEM & PPC as well as the technology used for generating online sales.
- Experience with web analytic tools.
- Experience with world know eCommerce webshops such as Amazon, Ebay…
- Proactive, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and excel skills as well as knowledge to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong knowledge on web platforms and new technologies (specifically HTML5 & responsive/ adaptive solutions).
- Capability to execute a variety online marketing campaigns.
- Results driven.
- Highly motivated to join a fast growing company within a multicultural environment.
- Experience in international environments will be a plus.
- Experience in managing and leading teams.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will appreciate application via video CV.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.