Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
To expand the selection of products available to customers Amazon engages with Vendors who offer their catalog of products on Amazons’ global eCommerce platforms. The Vendor Contact Management team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and Vendors. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict the Vendors’ needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers and grow their businesses.
Seller Support/VCM at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations. Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, offering multiple career paths in areas such as people management, program management, technical support, HR, training and development and workforce planning. Roles within Seller Support at Amazon offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement, account management, data analysis, presentation and communication all while contributing to our vision of creating and sustaining a culture of approachable excellence that delivers a remarkable and reproducible Vendors’ Experience.
The VCM Associate is an advocate for the perfect Vendor interaction. By serving as the first resolution point for Vendors diagnosing technical, operational, system and process issues and propose solutions that will remove barriers to enable resolutions for Vendors. As a subject matter expert in several platforms and specialties, VCM Associates will educate Vendors on processes, tools, and standards in real-time. This role requires the ability to multi-task utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate Vendor accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to driving excellence in Associate and Vendor experience. A strong record of customer focus and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role.
- Extended support from pure contact management into further areas
- Multilingual support: the knowledge of 2 languages (English and German) on communication level essential.
- Selection expansion prior to seasons: VCM participates in several initiatives to increase Vendor listings and updates of catalogs in advance of peaks.
- Education: High School Qualification required as a minimum, 3rd level qualification preferred
- Language - German, English
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Amazon or 18 months in a customer service environment, experience within a contact center preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to drive process improvement using Kaizen principles
- Working knowledge of the trouble ticketing process in relation to Seller Support/ VCM/ Retail
- Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
- Approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
Apply via link until 12.10.2016.