Territory Services Manager (m/f)
[Location: Zagreb, Croatia]
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: S1022008
Cisco is always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job right now, however, it is highly likely we will in the very close future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your details and CV against this requisition so that when a suitable vacancy arises a Cisco representative can contact you directly.
What You'll Do
The primary responsibility of the Territory Services Manager is to accelerate services growth and to drive profitable partner/distributor services business in Croatia and Slovenia, while enabling scale and partner satisfaction via operational excellence.
· Strong understanding of the partner communities, business models, relative market position as well as common pain points
· Advocate partners capabilities to internal Cisco services, sales and strategy in an effort to raise awareness of partner coverage and capacity
· Execute onsite workshops focused on Cisco services portfolio and new revenue streams
· Collaborate with partners on execution of key business development priorities as jointly defined with the partner
· Provide subject matter expertise, leading practices and training plans for Services programs and offers that may be mutually beneficial to Cisco and the partner
· Build joint business plans with the partner to capture new market opportunities that maximum revenue share and margin
· Drive acceleration and performance of partner for Service attach and renew to maximize revenue
· Monitor, Mentor, and Govern the execution of services partner programs
· Operational excellence
· Keep a high level of partner satisfaction
Who You'll Work With
This role engages local distributors/partners to define new service capabilities and capacity for services as well as improving existing services. This role requires strong level relationship building, effective communication and presentation skills as well as an intimate knowledge of Cisco?s services offerings and channel partner environment. Good collaboration and synchronization on the market strategy with local sales team is also mandatory.
· Develop and maintain partner relationships with a focus on generating new business opportunities
· Align relationships and facilitate the interlock between partner resources and Cisco counterparts to drive growth
· Outstanding capabilities to collaborate across organizations, companies, and with extended team resources
· Align, Influence and collaborate with product team for Partner Development/planning priorities integrating Service into the business planning process
Who You Are
Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships
Innovative and strategic thinker with the ability to effectively execute
Motivated, energetic, team player, result oriented, well organized and open mind
Available for travel
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Entry Level
Please apply via application link no later than November 14th 2016.