Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.01.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Repair Technology Engineer (f/m)About us:
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The RTCoE B-Fleet/GT13E2/GT24/GT26-Repairs engineering team is looking for a large combustor parts and structural parts repair engineering component owner, who will be responsible for identifying, developing, industrializing, and globalizing the inspection and repair process for such components for B-Fleet/GT13E2/GT24/GT26 gas-turbines. Strategy, creativity, and solid engineering judgment will be critical for the success of this role.
- Act as global component owner and single point of contact for the assigned components
- Ensure productivity targets (cost and lead-time) are reached
- Support and coordinate with interfacing organizations such as service center manufacturing, sourcing, services, global engineering, and systems engineering
- Contribute to the team strategy to ensure the repair development of all the large combustor and structural hardware.
- Collaborate strongly with repair development centers to ensure all required processes are completed and meet all technical requirements.
- Executes the design, analysis or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Assure all component/process designs meet requirements
- Support service programs, fulfillment, and New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Collaborate with design engineering and lead design reviews for repairs
- Performs risk analysis for repair or part replacement
- Mentor and develop less experienced personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or materials engineering
- Significant engineering experience
- Some experience working with and/or supporting a manufacturing environment
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
- Experience in large combustor and structural part manufacture, design or repair for gas turbines
- Knowledge of B-Fleet/GT13E2/GT24/GT26 large combustor parts and structural parts
- Six sigma training
- Strong mechanical design and analytical background
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
- Performance and target-oriented team player with a pronounced cross-cultural interest
- Willingness to travel globally
Alstom Croatia Ltd. (part of General Electric Corp.) invites you to send your application and CV no later than 17.01.2017. via link: