Ovaj oglas je istekao 21.10.2011. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Product Specialist – Monitoring
The jobholder is primarily responsible for selling the full range of monitoring products in Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, B&H, Macedonia and Montenegro in a professional manner to hospitals and related healthcare professionals as well as for the management of quality and consistency of product and service delivery. He/she will build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing on procedural selling.
In return, we will provide you with world-class training, frequent development opportunities, rewarding benefits and the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging role with a large scope for demonstrating your independence, innovation and your talent for sales.
Are you Covidien?
More than 42,000 employees worldwide are proud to serve as the driving force behind our growth, innovation and passion for lifesaving work. A leading provider of medical devices, supplies and pharmaceuticals, Covidien ensures that doctors and nurses have the products and solutions they need to create better patient outcomes every day.
Respiratory & Monitoring
The Respiratory and Monitoring Solutions (RMS) group is a Global Business Unit within Covidien. RMS systems are used to monitor, diagnose and treat respiratory disease, and provide life sustaining ventilation and oxygen support for patients.
As a Product Specialist your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- strong track record in sales (ideally within Medical/Monitoring)
- distribution management experience
- english language skills to business standard
- a degree-level education (or equivalent) in marketing, business, health science, or a related field (medical background preferable)
- strong negotiation skills
As a Product Specialist your main responsibilities will involve:
- present and sell monitoring products or services to current and potential clients
- achieve agreed budgets, focused on sales growth
- building on well established relationships to become an expert advisor to healthcare professionals
- managing customer relations at all levels in your territory (distributor network and doctors)
- complete all administrative tasks punctual and accurate within given deadlines
What we will be looking for in you:
This role will suit a performance-driven individual who thrives in a competitive environment and seizes the opportunity to reap the awards that over-achievement brings. Ideally, you’ll have excellent presentation and negotiation skills and genuinely enjoy building long-term, trusting relationships with your customers.To apply for this position please send your CV in English including the reference number to Katarzyna.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21st October 2011.
Covidien is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.