Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market, while creating thousands of economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation cheaper and more accessible for our riders. We are in the midst of incredible growth, which requires hard work. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow their city.
The Operations and Logistics Coordinator role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on your city through the growth and optimization of the driver population on Uber’s platform. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the rider experience through greater driver availability, while minimizing costs and streamlining processes associated with the supply side of our business. This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking and interpersonal ability to manage relationships with a very valuable part of our business; our driver partners.
This person will work with data to monitor driver behavior and ensure efficiency through asset utilization, product improvement and supply-chain management. This role is ultimately responsible for making sure we have drivers on the road, where we need them, and when we need them, at all times.
Operations and Logistics Coordinator (m/f)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analytics. Utilize driver data to understand driver behavior and areas for improvement in our driver communication, sign-up and incentive programs
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion
- Product Improvement. Pro-actively search for bugs or new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience
- Partner Relations. Manage driver relationships, identify & attack problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses for partner rewards
- Driver Support. Manage the day-to-day issues of hundreds of drivers on our system
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber’s growth in their city and do whatever it takes to get the job done
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field
- Up to 3 years of Strategy Consulting, Banking, Engineering or start-up background with previous experience using data to drive business decisions
- Excellent excel skills, SQL skills preferred
- Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects in your organization
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- English fluency, Slovenian is a plus
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city and region
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Send 2 following documents in English in PDF to email@example.com or via application link below no later than 3.10.2016.
- One page CV
- One page cover letter covering why Uber is a fit for you and why are you a fit for Uber
Applications that are not submitted in the asked format will not be considered.