Key Account Manager Prof Trade (m/f)
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people’s lives.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) represents Philips towards the Account and internally represents the Account. The KAM has to have an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in the country and defines an account strategy that drives profitable high growth opportunities for Philips as well as operationally managing the execution. The goal is to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business with the account for Philips. Key Account Manager Professional Trade is directly responsible for defined Accounts
- Negotiate with customers the yearly terms and conditions Keep direct contact with the customer key stakeholders
- Be the partner to the customer in creating common strategy and its input within the international cooperation
- Create high quality and detailed yearly Account plan in cooperation with sales management, marketing and aligned/agreed with the customer, set targets and plan activities and MarCom deliverables
- Responsible for Account plan implementation and provide input/feedback to the management
- High focus on the sell-out in line with the defined strategy
- Initialize customer tailored sales promotions including quality monitoring and improvement actions realization if needed
- Realize trainings for the customers to explain strategy and product portfolio in cooperation with Trade Marketing Manager
- Develop, maintain and improve long-term partnership with customers with target to establish Philips as a preferred partner for the trade
- Approach new potential customer in cooperation with manager
- Ensure queries are solved effectively balancing service and cost
- Maximize the in-store presence of our product portfolio
- Monitor customer stock situation
- Monitor & manage “out of stock” situations
- Monitor and actively solve customer overdues
- Create demand plan for dedicated customers
- Responsible for DSO of dedicated customers
- Close contact with Sales Representatives supporting dedicated customers on outlet level
You will be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in lighting. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Job type: Full time
At Philips Lighting, we’ve been revolutionizing lighting for over 125 years, bringing electric light to everyone and leading the way in LED. Now, as the global leader in lighting, we are extending our leadership into connected lighting systems and the Internet of Things. In today’s digital age, lighting is being redefined. It’s no longer just about illuminating. It’s about connecting, responding and transforming. We are at the forefront of this wave of innovation and we’re developing technologies and systems that are changing how people see and experience their world. Lighting really can make an impact on people’s lives. And you can help us make it happen. Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting.
Concerning US based roles: Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.