GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store", through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
Internship in Finance Team (m/f)
Beginner role on STAT, TAX, USGAAP accounting activities in full compliance with local regulations and GE policies.
- Learn accounting treatment for the received documentation and learn postings to ERP in the GL (Local and USGAAP) (accuracy and completeness) and on Fixed Assets, Treasury, Travel expenses areas
- Work with SAP modules required for Accounting
- Learn preparer role for GE accounts reconciliation process
- Learn to provide statistical and other legally required reporting deliverables
- Learn and understand all the accounting policies and procedures in compliance with local legislation and the company standards
- Proper archiving of the documents to ensure full safeguards around company records
- Participate in resolving daily operational issues including administrative support.
- Economic college education (in progress)
- Good knowledge of Croatian accounting
- Fluent in Croatian and English
- Good command of MS Office (Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, team work
- Analytical thinking
- Willingness to learn.
- Full time contract for 1 year with option to extend for permanent cooperation
- Great development opportunity for college/university students or early graduates.
Number of vacancies: 2
regions Croatia - Karlovac
experience Entry level
Are you ready for this challenge?