ABOUT USAt FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FORWe are hiring a Human Resources Specialist to join our Human Resources team. The successful candidate will take an active part in the implementation, design and development of all the HR policies and processes, especially focused on recruitment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT FOREO
- Oversee hiring processes, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes and performing reference checks, interviewing applicants and implementing the organization’s recruiting policy.
- Provide support with processing transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Support in defining the onboarding program for new hires and conducting welcome sessions.
- Analyze employees' job duties to define work-maps, writing job descriptions, provide support with the employees’ reviews when needed.
- Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Process all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Work on headhunting, KPIs monitoring and reporting.
- Monitor fluctuations and absenteeism of employees.
- Cooperate with the management regarding all issues relevant to human resources, manage employee relations and deal with employee grievances.
- Other administrative duties, as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Psychology, Law, MBA in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Previous experience in the position, ideally 2+ years.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and work proactively.
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills.
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency, professional approach and work ethic.
- Outstanding organizational skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines, as well as multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility and people-person quality.
- Team player keenness and empathy.
- Willingness and positive attitude to perform basic administrative tasks when required.
- FLUENT in ENGLISH.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If you think you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.