Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.12.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Help desk Team Leader (m/f), Zagreb
Why join JYSK?
JYSK is an ambitious fast growing Danish Retail company with a solid financial background that values dedicated hard work. We have 106 stores in Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia and are planning to open many more in the coming years.
- To provide daily routine support for all stores and head office in every day service and system related issues
- To ensure that all stores have a good knowledge of rules, routines, procedures and our store systems
- To train and educate the staff in how to work with the systems
- To ensure that all hardware and software is ordered, delivered and tested before a new store opening
- To develop and improve administrative routines and procedures
- Participate as project manager or resource on projects pointed at shops concerning the daily operation in the shops
- Ensure training and knowledge level of employees in the Helpdesk department.
- You have proven experience in team leadership, training and education of own personnel
- You have experience in project management or project coordination
- You have average and up IT skills and experience with support or help desk on a similar position
- You have experience in software testing and bug reporting
- You are service minded and have a friendly, open and patient approach
- You are active driver and speak communicative English.
- An immense development opportunity; personal and professional
- An opportunity to be part of the international organization with fast paced changes within IT
- An opportunity to participate in creation and development of POS software
- An opportunity to develop your own team within Helpdesk covering West Balkans
- An intense and customized introduction period.
The Helpdesk Team Leader will have a daily reference to the Financial Manager and matrix reference to Regional Helpdesk Manager in Poland. The job is based in Zagreb but travelling activities within Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia should be expected.
Send your CV and application in English not later than 5th of December 2016 on: firstname.lastname@example.org
In 1979, Danish entrepreneur Lars Larsen opened his first JYSK store. With a job in JYSK, you will be part of an international and financially strong community. Today, JYSK has over 2,200 stores in 40 countries, and like your 19,000 other colleagues you will play an essential part in our daily efforts to give our customers a good offer. JYSK’s ambition is to provide a great offer for everyone within sleeping and living, fulfilled with JYSK stores all around the world.