Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.10.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
DNV GL BUSINESS ASSURANCE
In the view of expanding and developing their activities, DNV GL is looking for freelance partners to perform assessments & audits in Food & Beverage, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Industry
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. As a world-leading certification body, we work with companies to assure the performance of their organisations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training. With more than 70,000 certificates issued worldwide, our name evokes a strong commitment to safety, quality, and concern for the environment. For years, we have been the preferred certification partner for many Fortune 500 companies, as well as for medium and smaller businesses. By joining DNV GL you will be making a global impact for a safe and sustainable future with more than 16,000 motivated people around the globe. With us, you are given the opportunity to combine technological and business achievement with contributions to society in a way that few other employers can offer. Your work will have direct impact on real-world safety and sustainability challenges.
- Perform quality, environment, health & safety and other Management System Audits
- Perform assessments on behalf of customers and their suppliers
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management systems
- Lead, organize and deliver specific project activities as industry project management, gap analysis and workshops
- Manage, develop and maintain positive relationship with customers
- Promote mutual values and make impact on sustainable future
- University degree in Food Technology, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering - with at least five years of relevant industry managerial experience
- Lead Auditor certificates in quality, environment, health & safety
- MS Office expertise
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent listening; communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Driving license (B category), ability to travel frequently in country and region
- Structured, able to show initiative and to work independently
- Service oriented with good knowledge of international standards, local regulations and good organizational skills
Buzinski prilaz 32, 10010 Zagreb www.dnvgl.hr