Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.12.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Applicants are invited for the following vacancy:
A commercial HVAC company is looking for an independent and determined individual with a great technical background and cooperative team spirit to assist in technical support, trainings, problem solving and discovering new business opportunities in CEE region.
The role will cover following responsibilities:
- Commissioning of the heating systems, step up of control system and web platforms
- Commissioning and maintenance of the BUS systems and system administration
- Optimization of the control parameters and control systematics in the HVAC area
- Problem solving on site, as well as remote
- Technical and administrative actions to maintain the operation of the boiler sites or to restore them
- Cooperation in conception of new projects
- Commissioning and take over of control technology from the projects phase to routine operation
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how product meets client needs, holding technical discussions and negotiations of commercial offers
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team, helping in the design of custom-made products
- Development of turnover by professional advice and regular technical and sales support to customers
- Market monitoring, acquisition of new customers and business opportunities, as well as reporting activities in SAP
- Participation in technical and sales training which will require sometimes flexible working time.
The right candidate should have an engineering degree and already have an extensive knowledge of the heating, its systems, products and hydraulics. Degree in building automation with a reference to measurement, control and regulation technology or professional experience in this field will be beneficial. Good knowledge of beckhoff SPS, atvise SCADA, SAP, digital networks is an additional advantage. Driving licence (B category) is required, as well as a good handling of English or German. If you have a great sense of reliability, independence, combined with a team spirit and a thirst for improvement, do not hesitate to apply!
To apply please initially send your CV in English to Miroslav Hećimović, Product Manager HT via e-mail to email@example.com