DevOps Engineer (m/f)
We would love to welcome you to Switzerland!
We score high with:
Technology: with our web-applications (SaaS) showing high performance and state-of-the-art technology
User friendliness: with our 80:20 principle in terms of functionalities and usability for millions of users worldwide
References: with 1000 global customers
Career: with our individualized employee development and promotions programs
Humanity: with team spirit, openness and honesty
Dynamics: with our exciting team events and challenging working environments
Are you following the latest trends and looking for an exciting and empowering position in an innovative workplace? Is your job your passion? Would you like to be part of a dynamic company counting on your initiatives? Then we should get to know each other!
- Write automation code to build scalable, reliable and secure cloud infrastructure
- Act as engineering liaison between DevOps, customers, sales, web development, product management, QA and other groups
- Set up infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the development cycle
- Spread and seed DevOps best practices across our company
Your qualification and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on enterprise-level Linux system administration
- Ideally significant experience on design and configuration of continuous integration and deployment via tools such as Ansible, Docker, Jenkins
- A good understanding of architecture cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS is a plus
- Strong networks, security, scripting, log analysis skills and systems performance skills
- Professional certifications are welcome but not mandatory
- Professional level of English, any other languages are a plus
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies in a democratic company culture
- Exciting national and international projects
- Multicultural and international team environment with room to be yourself
- Team spirit and team work
- Open dynamic and flexible corporate culture
- Team work and frequently work with other technical and non-technical partners as a representative of our organization
- Competitive compensation and social package
- Great inhouse facilities / table soccer, billiard, relax rooms etc.
Join our team at the Headquarter here in St. Gallen, Switzerland and be inspired!
Apply directly online!