Our client is looking for a capable, proactive, experienced Area Manager (m/f) with a professional mindset somewhere between sales and management.
Area Manager (m/f)
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Retail stores, with the main focus on managing and motivating the team, as well as ensuring that sales targets are achieved and customer care standards met. Your responsibilities will also include actively touring the sales floor, monitoring KPIs, stock levels, sales activities and sales figures. You will be involved in daily alignment and cooperation with different sectors of the company, including marketing, logistics, HR and 3rd party partners.
The position of Area Manager (m/f) requires a Retail professional, very strong in people management and sales / commerce who is driven by new challenges, but also on home field with operational work.
- Proven experience and results: + 3 years of Retail Sales Management (preferably in the field of fashion or cosmetics). The ideal candidate will have worked in a store and have experience in a managerial position / managing at least 5 stores and 20 people.
- Ability to coordinate the activities of others, attention to details, strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Proven ability inpersonnel training, coaching and development aimed at achieving KPIs and sales targets.
- Energetic person with a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, promoting effective sales and customer relations.
- Proactive approach and results oriented.
- Operational and financial performance management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Preference for flexible working hours and willingness to travel.
- Active driving license, category B.
- Fluency in Croatian and English (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are offering you a chance to work in a fast paced international organization with an entrepreneurial spirit.
You will be offered a challenging and dynamic job with a possibility of personal and professional growth. We also offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send your CV and motivation letter (with a list of sales achievements and other accomplishments) via application link below before December 16th, 2016.