Apply on our career site
until 30 September 2016.
What we offer to you:
- Dynamic international work environment, with challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to work with high-profle clients in Croatia and CEE region;
- Opportunity to integrate with the PwC’s actuarial network across CEE;
- Great career & development opportunities, also abroad;
- Highly competitive remuneration package.
- Support to the audit team in the analysis and recalculation of insurance reserves;
- Evaluation of capital requirements under Solvency II standard formula and/or internal model;
- Review of insurance reserves, DAC, solvency under different accounting standards;
- Employee benefts valuations under IFRS;
- Advice on Financial reporting under IFRS and risk based frameworks (Solvency II);
- Preparation of actuarial valuation models for various purposes.
- University degree in mathematics/actuarial science;
- Having an actuarial experience or being a Certifed Actuary would be beneftial;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other relevant applications;
- Ability to communicate clearly both in English and Croatian.
- Ability to operate in multitasking environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team;
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally.
Line of service: Assurance
Offce: Zagreb, Croatia
Apply via our career website!