Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.08.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. We are proud to be a recognized Top Employer Europe. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
We are seeking/looking for an experienced individual to join our organization in Zagreb, Croatia. This position is dedicated to someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow as Warehouse Specialist in an international company with great perspectives.
- Manage the priority of unloading with the demand planner
- Manage the issues regarding return/refusal products
- Participate to the end month activities
- Prepare the transportation plan every day based on the customer request daily
- Increase the direct delivery and decrease the BBP delivery
- Resolve all urgent request in order to achieve the customer satisfaction and maintain the CPU target
- Prepare the loading list and every day share it with the warehouse
- Contribute to the “Extended Supply Chain Concept” facilitating the integration and synergy of each ring of the chain (Market OTD, Factory OTD, Marketing)
- Manage the stock level, DOS, safety stock into RDC / finished products warehouse
- Control and manage the application of standard procedures with the Service provider during the year
- Control the warehouse quality process in order to achieve the quality target
- Control the application of quality procedures (DDC documentation for inbound, outbound and warehouse damage)
- Coordinate end month activities
- Manage the daily loading plan and organize the arrival of the trucks
- Control the TP service level (delivery deployment)
- Organize and execute inventories and suggest appropriate measures Manage and execute HR processes ensuring their implementation for his/her development
- Use own technical expertise to support Manager in “people growth” with asking, giving, receiving right level of feedback
- Ensure pro activeness in his/her career development
- Attend educational activities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum/General 3 years of experience in the same or very similar role;
- Master’s degree;
- Large-scale organization systems;
- Budgeting & reporting;
- BTO execution;
- Customer and Market Knowledge;
- EH&S Norms and standard knowledge;
- Layout, Material Flow Design;
- Product/Material Handling;
- SC Information Systems;
- Supply Chain Process, KPIs and Quality Indicators;
- Warehouse & inventory management;
- SAP system;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent decision making and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects and have a strong attention for detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Fluent level of English;
- Problem-solving attitude, proactiveness, teamwork;
- An open mindset, strong motivation and desire to grow, learn and develop;
- Stable employment in an international company with a very friendly atmosphere,
- Unique opportunity to fulfil your potential with personal and professional development programs,
- Immediate and visible impact on how the company does business,
- Direct exposure of your work to Manager of OTD South East Europe,
- The opportunity to make the first step to develop a long-term career in a truly global business,
- Attractive salary and competitive benefits package.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Functional Area: Logistics and Planning
Contract Type: Permanent